While the DataStax documentation could supplement the Apache Cassandra
documentation, DataStax is a commercial product based on open source Apache
Cassandra with enhancements made to the  open source Cassandra. Moreover,
DataStax documentation requires to be maintained and updated and as it is the
documentation has not been updated to version 4.0.
thanks,Deepak    On Friday, April 24, 2020, 03:11:26 p.m. UTC, Joshua McKenzie