Hi Everybody,The Apache Cassandra project always had some issues to
attract and retain new contributors. I think it would be great to change
this.According to the "How to Attract New Contributors" blog post (
https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/how-attract-new-contributors) having a good
onboarding process is a critical part. How to contribute should be obvious
and contributing should be as easy as possible for all the different types
of contributions: code, documentation, web-site or help with our CI
infrastructure.I would love to hear about your ideas on how we can improve
things.If you are new in the community, do not hesitate to share your
experience and your suggestions on what we can do to make it easier for you
to contribute.