On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:25:56AM -0700, Brian Federle wrote:
> [Re-sending, accidentally sent to the old incubator list before due to e-mail
> client autocorrect :)]
>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to merge down the 'mixed zone management' support:
>
> This adds a new drop-down to the top of the UI to filter out zones by type -
> either 'Basic' 'Advanced' or by both basic + advanced (the default). This
> allows a better workflow for users/admins to only view features pertaining to
> the zone type they are primarily managing. - i.e., if the drop-down is set to
> 'Basic' then features unavailable to basic zones will be hidden in the UI,
> such as VPC.
>
> Note that this change also converts the project switcher on the header to a
> drop-down, for visual consistency.
>
> Branch is ui-mixed-zone-management
>
> -Brian

Hey Brian,

Can you do us a favor and look at some of the more recent merge
requests?  Folks have been doing a great job referencing all of the
checks we're asking each other for in the merge expectation page [1].

Just talking through what's done and not would be enough.

-chip

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Branch+Merge+Expectations