Nevermind, I figured it out I think, I'll submit a review board request for
this.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Federle
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:40 AM
To: 'dev@cloudstack.apache.org'
Cc: Sonny Chhen; Jessica Wang; Pranav Saxena; Animesh Chaturvedi
Subject: RE: [MERGE] Mixed zone management

Sorry, I'm confused as to what is missing in my merge request. From the wiki:

"Send an email with a "[MERGE]" tag in the subject line to the dev list.  It's
useful to point to the design doc on the wiki, the jira record for the work,
and any of the critical discussions that talk about the changes.  The reason
for an email like this is to help the community understand what the changes
will be.  Because of this goal, pointing to the commit-sh in master that tells
everyone what point in the master tree they should use to compare the branch
with.  Seeing a clean diff is critical to reviewing the proposed merge.

Once you send that email, wait for feedback for at least 72 hours!

If there is any constructive feedback or there are any concerns raised, address
them before pushing to master.  Ideally, other community members will want to
reach consensus on any issues without formally vetoing a merge, so respect
concerns and work to get consensus from the community.

If there are no issues, proceed with your merge."

I specified the branch name and jira ticket. What else do I need, or do I need
to format the merge in a specific way? I do need a diff file?

-Brian