KVM LibvirtComputingResource has been patched in master. Tested on
master, 4.1, and both the acton and current system vm templates. This
patch makes system vms use 'kvmclock' for their timer, which is a vm
driver that gets it's time from the hypervisor. No change to the
system vm template itself.

bfc5887a1bf6b41e88dd7a8f9987fcee8d3d9175