On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 01:52:28PM +0000, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
> 4.2 already has lot of features ( Around 70+ features ) added and require
> hardening once feature freeze happens. This release is bigger than any other
> release.  Even though 1 round of testing is being done for majority of the
> features, there are quite a few that require community help to build quality.
> By adding more features, it would be that much difficult to harden the
> release.

I have to say that I'm actually surprised at the number of developers
that want to hold to the schedule...  and I'm happy if we stick to our
guns.  I'm also OK with extending a bit (if that had been the
consensus).

Sounds like we are mostly agreeing that we should stick to the existing
schedule for feature freeze?

-chip