Hi Animesh,

I know you and I talked about this earlier in the month, but I just wanted
to make sure we were OK with me not providing a feature proposal for the
storage plug-in work I'm doing for 4.2.

As you may recall, I have developed a storage plug-in for SolidFire,
enhanced the storage framework, and submitted the code a couple days ago.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*