From: Prasanna Santhanam [mailto:t...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 5:24 PM
To: CloudStack Dev
Subject: StoragePoolForMigrationResponse and StoragePoolResponse

For most storage pool related operations I see the standard
StoragePoolResponse. But when using findStoragePoolForMigration the response is
StoragePoolForMigrationResponse. The only difference, I see, between the two is
an additional suitableForMigration flag.

Should we be maintaining two kinds of responses? Can we not pack the migration
response in to the StoragePoolResponse?

Thanks,

--
Prasanna.,