suitableformigration isn't an attribute of the storage pool. It just tells
whether a particular pool is suitable for migrating a particular volume. For
example, if volume A has to be migrated to another pool, then the pools
available are listed and if the tags on the pool and volume do not match then
it is flagged as unsuitable. For another volume it may be flagged suitable. So
it really isn't an attribute of a storage pool and I believe it doesn't belong
in the StoragePoolResponse object.

Regards,
Devdeep