Hi,

StoragePoolResponse should really only be used for listing storage pools.
Putting a suitableformigration flag etc. makes it weird for other apis. If
tomorrow the response object is updated to include more statistics for admin
user to make a better decision, then such information gets pushed in there
which makes it unnatural for apis that just need the list of storage pools. I
am planning to update StoragePoolForMigrationResponse to include the
StoragePoolResponse object and any other flag; suitableformigration in this
case. I'll file a bug for the same.

Regards,
Devdeep