I stull haven't seen your agent.properties. This would tell me if your
setup succeeded.  At this point my best guess is that
"cloudstack-setup-agent  -m 192.168.233.1 -z 1 -p 1 -c 1 -g
6b4aa1c2-2ac9-3c60-aabe-704aed40c684 -a --pubNic=cloudbr0
--prvNic=cloudbr0 --guestNic=cloudbr0" failed in some fashion. You can
run it manually at any time to see. Once that is run, then the agent
should come up. The resource name in your code is pulled from
agent.properties (I believe) and is usually
"resource=com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource".