In the past, prior to the addition to the CentOS init script that I
mentioned, I'd modify the init script to echo out the jsvc command it
was going to run, then I'd run that manually instead of the init. Then
I could see where it died.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, so the next step is to track that stdout and see if you can see
> what jsvc complains about when it fails to start up the service.
>
> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Mike Tutkowski
> <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com> wrote:
>> These also look good:
>>
>> mtutkowski@ubuntu:/etc/cloudstack/agent$ uname -m
>> x86_64
>> mtutkowski@ubuntu:/etc/cloudstack/agent$ virsh -c qemu:///system list
>>  Id Name                 State
>> ----------------------------------
>>
>> mtutkowski@ubuntu:/etc/cloudstack/agent$ sudo ls -la
>> /var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock
>> srwxrwx--- 1 root libvirtd 0 Sep 25 16:05 /var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock
>> mtutkowski@ubuntu:/etc/cloudstack/agent$ ls -l /dev/kvm
>> crw-rw----+ 1 root kvm 10, 232 Sep 25 15:22 /dev/kvm
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
>> mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This is my new agent.properties file (with comments removed...looks
>>> decent):
>>>
>>> guid=6b4aa1c2-2ac9-3c60-aabe-704aed40c684
>>> resource=com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource
>>> workers=5
>>> host=192.168.233.1
>>> port=8250
>>> cluster=1
>>> pod=1
>>> zone=1
>>> local.storage.uuid=aced86a2-2dd6-450a-93e5-1bc0ec3c73be
>>> private.network.device=cloudbr0
>>> public.network.device=cloudbr0