Thanks Nux and happy Newyear :-)

Regards
Sadhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Nux! [mailto:n...@li.nux.ro]
Sent: 03 January 2014 22:07
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] 3rd round of voting for ASF 4.2.1 RC

On 03.01.2014 15:17, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> I know Hugo made something to include it in the rpm. I'm not sure if
> this is on the 4.2 branch. Look in the root dir of the archive.
>
> @David: you casted a -1. Can you get your conscience to retract that?
> @all: how do we go from here?

The RPMs that I used are here in case anyone can work out the commit id,
http://tmp.nux.ro/w7F-cloudsnap42/
As far as I am concerned you guys can do your thing and release this.

Uncharacteristically the change to qemu-img in EL 6.5 not only broke previous
ACS functionality, but also affected Openstack and I think oVirt, from what I
figured out searching the net.
Next time I'll have to remember not to blame ACS first. :)

AFAIK EL6 users can either stick with 6.4 or older or use
http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/tmp/kvm-rhev/el6/ - and hope RedHat fixes this
booboo.

Nux!
www.nux.ro