On 03/01/14 8:11 pm, "Nux!" <n...@li.nux.ro> wrote:

>On 03.01.2014 14:32, Daan Hoogland wrote:
>> This spin was created by Abhinandan at the 17th so, give us a commit
>> id so we can determine if we can release it, can you?
>
>Would this commit id be somewhere in the RPMs? Cause I long wiped out
>the VM used to build them.
>Anyway, the 17th should also be ok afaic, the problem I had seems to be
>related to KVM and the disappearence of the "-s" option for qemu-img
>from EL 6.4 to EL 6.5.

Nux,

  This is the commit corresponding to RC
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=1b2b58f
e352a19aee1721bd79b9d023d36e80ec5
You can take look at the git there and it will be easy to check that the
git-hib build included the changes till this commit, and nothing after
that.
As of now it if the build included the changes till 17 Dec then we can say
for sure that you tested the build same as this RC.

-abhi