Hi All,

Started making some fast progress on this.

I uploaded the xenserver box[1] to vagrant cloud. This means people can
easily get a xenserver VM by executing vagrant init duffy/xenserver &&
vagrant up.

I adjusted the configuration on the box to allow for multiple xenserver
boxes to be brought up by one vagrant file. In order to allow this I had to
remove the host-only network configuration from the packaged box into an
external script [2]. It can be used as follows:

  config.vm.define "xenserver" do |xenserver|
    xenserver.vm.box = "duffy/xenserver"

    xenserver.vm.provision "shell" do |s|
      s.path = "xenserver/reset-network.sh"
      s.args = ["eth1", "192.168.56.10", "255.255.255.0"]
    end
  end

I created a skeleton for the chef cookbook [3]. At the moment it include
calls to the MySQL, NFS and IPTables gateway recipes with default
attributes specified for the included devcloud.cfg. Along with this I wrote
a systemvm downloading recipe which reads an array of systemvms from the
cookbooks attributes file and downloads/installed them accordingly. It uses
the -t switch to on the cloud-install-sys-tmplt script to avoid querying
the MySQL db for information.

I added some brief usage documentation too [4]

[1] https://github.com/imduffy15/packer-xenserver
[2]
https://github.com/imduffy15/GSoC-2014/blob/master/MySql_NFS_XenServer/xenserver/reset-network.sh
[3] https://github.com/imduffy15/cookbook_cloudstack