> I had issues with the ip forwarding on the mgt server (as I mentioned to
you off list),
Otherwise it worked fine. NFS setup, template seeding, download of ttylinux
and start of VM.

Will be fixed within the next 5 hours. Just need to ensure sysctl gets ran
after placing in the file.

> I did find the VMs to be a bit slow to start...maybe some configuration
issues

CentOS one should be normal speed.
Xenserver one is sometimes slow getting the IP assigned.

> While we can run the mgt server on localhost from source, I'd suggest
doing recipes to install binaries in the mgt VM, this would be a more user
friendly setup.

Design 2 covers running source on mysql/nfs box.