I am not advocating that we should follow git-flow.

If you see my original [proposal], it has no mention of git-flow. I just
felt that we are abusing git and put some points which could help us
improve.

Git-flow is something which I liked and felt that it would make us treat
git well.

I am okay with any proposal which addresses those.

I suggest not to discuss on this anymore. We had long discussions and still
failed to reach consensus.

lets put up a new one and I would be happy to vote.

David/Alena/anyone else,

Can you take this up and put a proposal for vote?

[proposal] http://markmail.org/message/dawo4oannrdgpfgs

--
~Rajani