Here is where we stand:

1-We have a successful VOTE that got derailed after the voting period ended
with a few -1
-> Since we should have a strong consensus on this that means that the VOTE is
canned and folks who want a change are send back to the drawing board.

2-The main concerns I can see from the -1 are:
-> No quality control in place so any change in git workflow will not help.
-> Gitflow is for rolling releases and hence no suitable for cloudstack.

Any other concerns ?

3-I would love for us to agree on what is wrong with our current model ? Can
folks start sharing their (bullet list) thoughts.
-> Master is not stable
-> Too many cherry picks.

Once we agree on what's wrong and what are the main concerns with the proposed
git workflow, we can start drafting a plan to correct it ?

-Sebastien