From: Nux! [n...@li.nux.ro]
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:37
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Brian Federle
Subject: Re: root resize support in the UI

BTW, the code needed to enable custom root size during instance creation is
very small, functionality is already there.
This patch is needed
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=8fec09ba481fbd3b8c2a9e4d31ef06f113b037cb
 , I tested it and it works fine.

And this is the result: https://i.imgur.com/xrs0mu4.png