From: Nux! [mailto:n...@li.nux.ro]
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:48 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: root resize support in the UI

Vadim,

1. Only KVM for now, due to lack of interest I guess 2. The root disk value
needs to be equal or larger than that of the template, otherwise you end up
with a broken disk, obviously. So go for minimal (say under 10G) templates that
can resize themselves, such as the ones at http://dl.openvm.eu ;) 3. The
backend API has been supporting this since 4.4.0, it's the UI that is lagging
behind More details here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6181

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro