I strongly advice my fellow community members to go for a lower
duration, not longer. Each feature deserves a release and I'd say
let's release every 2 months, provides a new feature was added. Also
we now release fix releases when we feel the urgency. This means
users, that are not also developers have little influence. Let's
release every two weeks, provided fixes where applicable.

€0,02++
wanting to get out of this vicious circle is my drive

--
Daan