BTW that flowscript code was written with the intention of supporting multi-page Woody forms with automated back/forward navigation as in JXForms. However, when I looked into implementing this I discovered that Woody forms cannot be presented in multiple pages because apparently the entire form is "submitted" with each request. As a result the fields that are not presented in the first page fail validation because they have no values. Or am I missing something?

In addition, the "validator" function in show() was not intended to return a value. I did that originally simply because it wasn't possible to programatically add validation errors to the form widgets themselves at the time it was written (not sure if that's still the case).

Chris

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Christopher Oliver wrote:

The code you copied was an incorrect workaround for an old bug. Just remove it.

Ok, thanks.

Sylvain