On Friday, Oct 10, 2003, at 09:44 Europe/Rome, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

I'm more and more thinking that we should do one thing after the other:
first creating our blocks and than moving to fortress or merlin.
Or the other way round, if someone things that it makes more sense.
But we should avoid doing both at the same time.

+10000000

I mean, we are currently happy with ECM - it works, it's stable and the
only real concern we have is the big cocoon.xconf which is solved with
blocks anyway. (I don't want to say that fortress/merlin are not stable
with this).

Amen.

--
Stefano.