Reinhard Poetz wrote:

From: Berin Loritsch
<snip/>

We can do it whenever you like. I just need to know when you guys want it. When I have the green light, I will start working on it.

We already voted on this
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106217462427048&w=2)
and we had some talks at the GetTogether in Gent.
There has been no -1 (and I didn't meet anybody in Gent who was against
it) so just do it!

...if anybody thinks Berin shouldn't do it he should speak *now*!

The only thing raised is when to start. The Cocoon community has not yet voted to open up the Cocoon 2.2 repository--if they have, I missed it. I know I should wait until the Cocoon 2.2 is set up as a clean slate.

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin