On Tuesday, Oct 14, 2003, at 16:12 Europe/Rome, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Berin Loritsch wrote

We can do it whenever you like. I just need to know when you guys want it. When I have the green light, I will start working on it.

Great, Berin! In the meantime, we had discussed that we don't want
to do blocks and fortress at the same time, but one after the other.
So, we have just to decide the order, I guess.

I have the perception, that you Berin, can start right now. Is this right?
And I also have the perception that blocks could in theory start right now
but perhaps need some more pollishing before really touching code.
So from my POV: fortress first then blocks.

What do others think?

+1

Let me remind you that work on all the block infrastructure *outside* cocoon can happen at the very same time.

Look at the phases plan on the wiki: once we have the object model, we can start working on the block deployment tool (which lives completely outside cocoon) and on the block librarian (which is going to be itself a cocoon web app, but may be implemented without any block-specific feature).

SoC at work!

--
Stefano.