OK, then this will mean overiding service() in order to add the
dependency tags there. Could we make it so that dependency tags defined
at class declaration level are read or is there a specific reason why
not to do this? (I can think of the fact that in order for the
dependency tags to have meaning the component should be Serviceable.)

-- Unico