On 19 Nov 2003, at 16:19, Unico Hommes wrote:

Nice article!

Thanks Unico !

We do basically the same thing. Note that with MountTableMatcher you no
longer need to patch the cocoon root sitemap.

It was a toss-up between patching the root sitemap, or patching the mount-table.xml ;)
Basically I still needed the same dynamic parameters from the users environment ....

It is too bad that Ant does not itself support a pluggable architecture.

Too true

Now you end up replicating such a build environment in every new
project. If something changes in cocoon that impacts the build system
you need to update all those separate instances.

exactly

I started on a Maven
plugin for cocoon some time ago exactly for this reason. But
unfortunately haven't been able to work on it lately. Maybe something
for CTP if that would prove to take off.

interesting ... I have done very little with Maven ...

regards Jeremy