On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 08:43, Ralph Goers wrote:
<snip/>

> We'd love to use Woody (aka Cocoon Forms), but if it can be used without
> FlowScript it isn't obvious.  So we will be using the
> SimpleFormTransformer etc., for the forseeable future.

Woody doesn't require flowscript. While flowscript integration is
available (and this way of working is most pushed for obvious reasons),
the native API of Woody is still just a bunch of Java. The Woody samples
show how to process a form from an Action, for example.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]