Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Wait, wait, wait...

Too late... :) (Just kidding)

> Do you mean the Processor is made available into the Avalon Context
> object in order for processing nodes to access it? A side effect is that
> it also makes it accessible to all components defined in the sitemap,
> and this is IMO *highly undesirable* as it potentially opens the door to
> weird abuses.

Yes, that's true as well - sigh. I thought this context is only available
to tree processor components, but it seems that you're right and this
context is passed down to all components.

Is there any good way to pass down information to the different tree nodes
during processing time?

I know we could pass this info in the InvokeContext. But as it is a static
setting I would prefer passing the info during creation time.

WDYT?
Carsten