Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Unico Hommes wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

As for the redirector, please add it to InvokeContext. This makes it available to both ActNode and CallFunctionNode. This is really a private concern of the Processor that has no need to spread somewhere else.

What about the flow interpreter and FOM_Cocoon class that have
dependencies on the Redirector?

Missed these ones. Sometimes I hate the flow code, that messes up with things it should not even know about :-(

I'll fix that.

BTW, Unico, I don't know what is your mail software, but it doesn't send the "In-Reply-To" header, which breaks thread views in Mozilla and makes following discussions highly difficult.

I use Outlook. I checked the thread view in Thunderbird but it wasn't a
problem there. What client are you using? I may rise to the opportunity
to finally exorcise The Evil Empire from controlling my inbox ;-)

Read carefully: "...which breaks thread views in _Mozilla_..." ;-)

Are other people experiencing this also?

Yes, but I was very interested to hear they may have this solved in Thunderbird. I recently happened to look into what headers were being sent by mozilla and outlook and did think it looked like something a reader could solve...

Geoff