From:   Stephan Coboos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, February 25, 2004 1:20 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Flowscript and return to pipeline

Hello,

in some discussions I'd heard that actions and XSP should be more and
more replaced by flowscript. I think, this is a good idea because
flowscript is a good way to integrate logic parts into an application.
But with one thing I cant agree. Why shouldn't it be possible to return
to the sitemap without sendPage? I had read some discussions about the
decision, throwing a Exception if no sendPage existst within a
flowscript but I think this decision was wrong.