Stephan Coboos dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>>We already have <map:action> to this. With <map:action> the sitemap
>>complexity grows very fast in some times to unreadable sizes.
>>

> Yes, but why using Java on the one hand and JavaScript on the other? Why
> not using for both solutions JavaScript as alternative way? This mix
> makes it much more complicated to get involved into cocoon for newbies.

AFAIK, there as an initiative to use javascript in XSP. But for a lack of
interest there is not fully developed.

For historical reasons flow was introduced with flowscript for
convenience. Later was found the advantages of using Javascript in Flow.
There was hard discusion. You can search cocoon-dev mailarchives about
this topic.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo