Gregor J. Rothfuss dijo:
> the lenya community has developed a lightweight workflow that we
> thought would make more sense as a cocoon block, especially
>given that
> other cms built on cocoon have shown interest in using it

I see the following minimum todo list from the Cocoon POV:
- Use the Avalon Logging instead of log4j directly
- Use Avalon components
- Move to the source resolver instead of directly reading files
- Don't use the Xerces XPath API directly, use Avalon XPath component
- The same with the parser

I don't see any Cocoon specific component in the workflow block.
Can you add some Cocoon specific ones and some minimum docs on
how to use it?

Thanks
Carsten