Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > I see the following minimum todo list from the Cocoon POV:
> > - Use the Avalon Logging instead of log4j directly
> > - Use Avalon components
> > - Move to the source resolver instead of directly reading files
> > - Don't use the Xerces XPath API directly, use Avalon XPath
> component
> > - The same with the parser
> >
> > I don't see any Cocoon specific component in the workflow block.
> > Can you add some Cocoon specific ones and some minimum docs
> on how to
> > use it?
>
> thanks for the list!
>
> i'll add it to a TODO file inside the block.

I think these issues have to be address before the next release,
together with a minimum docs and a sample.
I expect another release of Cocoon in two or three weeks!

Without the above changes, this block doesn't really fit into Cocoon.
In fact nothing Cocoon specific is used, so have you considered
to "move" the block to a more common place, e.h. jakarta-commons
or something like that?

Carsten