> -----Original Message-----
> From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andreas Hartmann
> Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 10:41 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: workflow block commited

Currently there isn't really someone against this "donation" here at
Cocoon. Although the people that support it are very silent...
Anyways, as I just said, please ask the next time on the Cocoon list
before you submit a new block. Thanks.

If this block stays at Cocoon you have to rename the packages
from o.a.lenya to o.a.cocoon

Thanks
Carsten