Hi,

On 1 Mar 2004, at 18:25, Arje Cahn wrote:

I'm interested in a workflow block as well. We currently have experience using OpenSymphony Workflow and would like to share this on the Cocoon list.

I'm excited to see the workflow block appearing (yes, I need to get a life!). Arje, have you any experience of the Codehaus Werkflow [1] approach? I'd be interested to know how it compares with OpenSymphony.

How does the lenya workflow block cope with existing workflow standards such as BPEL[2] or XPDL [3]?

[1] http://werkflow.codehaus.org/
[2] http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-bpel/
[3] http://purl.oclc.org/NET/xpdl

Thanks,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/