Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

The development of blocks for 2.2 has started, but as others have
already pointed out, it might take time to get it implemented
and running well.

So, I would suggest that we change our development plan a little
bit and consider adding those features to our 2.1.x code base
that are independent from blocks, like e.g. the virtual sitemap
components etc. Of course we should take care that the
changes are not incompatible (apart from the one below :) ).

+1. Please consider also sitemap logging as discussed in previous threads (<map:log>): I really feel a need for that, especially now, given the sometimes hard to debug roundtrips between sitemap and flow...

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
    (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)