That is true ofcourse, but it wasn't the feeling i had initially :)
My first reaction was to send them email asking them to unsubscribe me, (as I always do when I receive spam <grin>)

On a side note: Thunderbird is not keeping track of threads anymore in the cocoon mailinglists, i trust that this is completely related to it not being capable of threading quite a large number of messages and *not* related to some server side knock-on config change somewhere somehow?

Jorg
Geoff Howard wrote:

No, you're not the only one - but far from being upset I am always happy to get commercial Cocoon information, especially from someone actually involved in the community.

Geoff

Jorg Heymans wrote:

Am i the only one who has received unsollicited cocoon related advertisement mail from anyware-tech on several email addresses?
I believe it's a cocoon related company from one of the committers here.

Just curious...

Jorg