Le 26 mai 04, à 11:17, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

...we have to develop the blocks system separately from Cocoon
until the block system is stable enough to be "merged" into
Cocoon. This allows us to release new versions of Cocoon (like 2.2)
without waiting for blocks to be working/finished.

+1

...we will
have one or two maintenance releases for 2.1.x (2.1.6 etc.)...

sure

...Some things that come to my mind for 2.2:
- first finished version of CForms.
- deprecate XSP (and provide a viable alternative)
- cleaning up the caching/store mess
- remove deprecated blocks etc.

Sounds good.

Note that I'm pursuing the discussions with the Radeox folks about a better (IMHO) wiki parser, they expect to have an ASL-licensed version soon.

If this comes out as I expect it will be another area where we'll have to seek consolidation (between Chaperon and this new thing, but only for wiki parsing as Chaperon has other specific uses regarding general text parsing).

-Bertrand