Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Personal note: your post made many people rush into my office saying
> "What, what, deprecate XSP? He's crazy!" ;-)

lol. Just yesterday we had a little discussion about that in the office.
We wonder why nobody commented about XSP deprecation! :-D

We have 2 application running XSP.

I think what Carsten thought is to let the XSP block live alone. No
dependencies to it at all. Currently, there are many blocks requiring XSP
just for samples and that is not good. Also you end up including the block
even when the overall application don't use XSP at all. As a sample there
is auth-fw and the session-fw.

I am +1 to start "cleaning XSP" from the other blocks.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.