Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>> You want daisy to use JDO? submit code instead of evangelizing.
>>
>> Besides: what the heck does this list has to do with Daisy anyway?
>

> Although off-topic, Daisy is part of the Cocoon galaxy. So more
> importantly, what the heck does this list has to do with JDO
> evangelisation? That's what this somewhat useless thread was all about.

Hi Sylvain,

I agree with you that this is totally OT for us. I agree we don't need to
discuss any kind of evangelization here. Said that, I want to tell him
that Cocoon already has built-in JDO support:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/blocks/ojb/java/org/apache/cocoon/ojb/jdo/components/?root=Apache-SVN

So as Stefano said (more or less): "People is free to use what they want" ;-)

If Luca wants to help us. Will be nice to have some better JDO samples.
For example, what about a "JDO petstore sample" in Cocoon. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo