Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > which misses src/java/o/a/c/serialization/XMLSerializer.java
> > perhaps because that extends AbstractTextSerializer.
> >
> Ah, ok, that's strange. My understanding was that this should work
> and if I'm not mistaken it works for other classes. For example
> the transformers that are found inherit from abstract class as well;
> those abstract classes are declaring to implement the Transformer
> interface.
> Hmm, can you provide a list of which classes are found? (Perhaps
> with a list of which classes are not found - so we could see if
> we find similarities)

I am working on this in cocoon-2_1_X branch.
In tools/targets/docs-build.xml uncomment the <sitemap-components>
task at line 56 to also scan the blocks.
Then run 'build javadocs'.
Then run 'build docs'. This will also produce lists of all
possible sitemap components at build/all-sitemap-components*.txt
via the SitemapTask.
Then follow tools/review-sitemap-docs/README.txt to run the shell
script correlate-table.sh which attempts to scan javadocs and
match with what we have manually identified as being possible
sitemap components.

--David