Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Thank you.

[boy this was exhausting]

yes it was and maybe more dicussions will follow. Daniel, some others and I are putting a lot of energy into making real blocks reality and its important that we _all_ follow the same vision (in the end). Berin summarized (http://www.jroller.com/page/bloritsch/20050401#why_can_t_oss_do) it very well why I'm sure that we will be successful and that we are close to the next step on Cocoon's ladder of evolution.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc