Le 7 nov. 05, à 02:05, Ezkovich Glen a écrit :
...An alternative naming would be along the lines of foo.bar.cf_input. While not following the more general convention it comes close. (I'm sure someone will confuse it for a column name ;-).)

While there remains clutter it is significantly reduced to 3 characters per id. A minimal amount considering the clarity it brings...

Same feeling here,

  foo.bar.cf_input

Looks more obvious than the punctuation-based proposals, and the increase in ID lengh is only 3 chars. I think punctuation-based rules are too easy to miss when reading the generated code (to debug it at 3AM ;-)

-Bertrand