Antonio Fiol Bonnín wrote:
- Remove author tags
+1, but who does it? Do we want to split the blocks among ourselves, or
does anyone have enough time to do it all?

This looks quite simple. Tedious but simple. If someone could explain
exactly what to do (private e-mail is OK), it would be a way for me to
make a first "code" contribution to cocoon.

However, I would only be able to create a patch, that some committer
would have to commit. Is that OK?

IMO it would be better to contribute a script that automates this process.

That would avoid both a giant patch and some potential merge problems if the code changes while you're removing the tags.

My 0.02 euros...

Sylvain