On 8/15/06, Ralph Goers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Peter Hunsberger wrote:
> Sorry, in my book that's not a valid reason.
I think it is inappropriate for you to judge whether his reason is valid
or not.

If one does not view a veto as valid then one has to challenge it.  To
do otherwise would not be taking your position as a committer
seriously.

Furthermore, his veto won't be overturned by such a statement.
Although I agree with your argument below, I'm also not in favor of
questioning someone endlessly about a veto.

Ralph, I'm trying to be fair and ensure that Joerg has a real chance
to make his concerns known and that I'm not missing something.

Ralph

--
Peter Hunsberger