Giacomo Pati wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
The second one allows "patching" the web.xml by adding snippets from
META-INF/cocoon/xpatch to it. It also supports a feature that reverses
the classloader hierarchy in a web application by using a shielding
classloader.
But can only be used if packaging of the project is war!
I ported the patching functionality to cocoon:rcl too. In order to be
consistent with our other directory names, the plugins search for patch
files in /COB-INF/cocoon/xpatch/*.xweb.

What was the reason to change the path from /META-INF/cocoon/xpatch/*.xweb to
/COB-INF/cocoon/xpatch/*.xweb? It's confusing to me to change that.

sorry, my paths were wrong: Perviously the path was /META-INF/xpatch and now it is /META-INF/cocoon/xpatch

But I have to admit that I only tested it very basically because I don't
really use it myself.

That's why I'm trying and asking ;-)

I will do my best to get it stable :-)

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc