On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Matt Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Guys, I don't care what happens where--we can use
>  trunk for generics work, but I would like the option
>  of finishing a non-generic version of the lib (branch
>  is fine by me) so we can evaluate the difficulty of
>  swapping it out for the similar parts of a (also
>  non-generic) Collections 4.0.

My memory isn't all that great (and I'm too lazy to look it up).  What
are we talking about here?  You want to swap what out of what (take
stuff out of functor vs. take stuff out of collections)?  I've always
thought collections should use the Functor interfaces (instead of
Transformer, Predicate, Factory, and Closure), but that was a lost
cause (perhaps we could create some adapter classes).  Is that what
you mean?