--- James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Matt Benson
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Good questions!  I suppose that's the thing to
> do,
> >  with the understanding that my pushing this makes
> me
> >  liable if I don't get off my ass and do what's
> needed
> >  to get that branch releasable, huh?
> >

> So, how will this work if we want to promote this
> thing to the proper?

To be honest, I'm not sure why [functor] was never
ready to graduate, but I intend to get a better idea
of its true status during the next week or so...

>  Do we promote based on the 1.0 code?

If for some reason the generics branch is ready before
the 1.0, perhaps we can cross that bridge when we come
to it?

>  We can't do a
> release out of
> the sandbox, correct?

Correct.

>  Or, does it even matter that
> we'll have two
> active branches (trunk and the non-genericized 1.0
> branch) before
> promotion?

I don't see that it really matters.  :)

>  This is somewhat of a weird situation.