The packages haven't been changed so far. But this would definitely have to be considered whether we would want to take on the package renaming right now.

The minimum JDK for 1.0 was 1.3, although it isn't clear that that was correct. The minimum JDK for 2.0 has already been changed to 1.4 since some of the code actually required that version to run.

Ralph